WE ARE OPEN!
Coronavirus and Our Commitment to Your Safety
Our primary concern is always the health and safety of our patients and staff. ELITE Sports Medicine has been following the lead of the medical community, including the Center for Disease Control (CDC), large peer organizations, and hospital networks to ensure we put in place the right safeguards and procedures related to the Coronavirus pandemic. As the situation evolves, you can expect further updates on our response. In addition to our normal cleaning procedures, we have implemented additional measures to keep you safe.
- 1. Hand Sanitizer will be available at the front desk upon check in. Please feel free to use it as you enter and exit the clinic.
- 2. Antibacterial soap is available for hand washing in the clinical area, as well as the bathrooms.
- 3. Tables and equipment will be wiped down after each use.
- 4. Additional HVAC measures to ensure circulation of fresh air.
- 5. Minimize non-essential person to person contact. Sadly, hugs, handshakes, and high 5’s are off limits.
- 6. We will continue to maintain low patient ratios.
- 7. If you are feeling sick, or concerned about your visit, a home exercise program can be made available for you.
We are committed to the safety and well-being of our patients, staff and community. We will approach this unprecedented event with the same intensity and dedication we use in our relentless pursuit of clinical success. We will get through this together and emerge even more resilient and harder to break.
If there is anything we can do to help you during this time please feel free to contact us.
ELITE Sports Medicine